1. Know Tekno Class: Tekno Class is one of the educational services companies that have been registered within Turkey as an educational consulting institution under commercial registration number 5-374599. Our website aims to provide applications in the field of educational technology and consulting services in the educational field. Our website provides applications for management of educational institutions and service applications in the field of education.
2. Introduction: This agreement binds you or the company you represent to the terms and conditions set out herein in regard to your use of the programs, mobile phone applications, educational tools, books or other offers on our website “All Company Products”. By using any of the company's products, you agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement and if you do not agree, please refrain from using any of our products, as acceptance of the Terms and Provisions is an integral part of the Basics of Use.
3. Our Products: Our company provides applications for the management of educational institutions and service applications in the field of education.
Company’s Rights: The company holds the right to revise these terms at its sole discretion at any time by posting changes on the website. Changes are effective 15 days after being posted. Continuing the use of the products after the amendments become effective implies your acceptance of the amendments. You shall visit the website frequently to make sure that you are aware of the latest version of Terms and Conditions. No revisions to these Terms and Provisions shall apply to any dispute between you and the Company that arose prior to the date of such revision.
The Company has the right to modify the Products and stop providing them at any time. You solely bear the responsibility for all services, data charges and/ or other fees and costs resultant from your access to the Products and your use of the same, in addition to the acquisition and maintenance of all mobile phone, computers and other equipment necessary for such access and use.
If you purchase any of the products that require paying fees, you agree to pay all taxes and fees resultant from access to the product, including the fees of the shipping companies specified by the Company in the event that the product needs to be shipped.
If you provide credit card information or other payment method’s information to pay these fees, this entails that you have authorized the Company to collect the fees from your bank card to pay the due fees.
Your agreement to purchase any of the products that require shipping is an acknowledgment of your consent to the shipping price specified by the Company.
If your payment method fails or your account is overdue, we may collect fees using other collection mechanisms; this may include charging payment fees to other payment methods registered by us and/ or retaining collection agencies and legal consultant. We may also stop your access to any of the products of the Company until reaching full resolution of any amounts owed by you to the Company.
All of your use and activities related to the website and the products must be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations including, for example, laws related to intellectual property rights, copyrights and other use of intellectual property whereby the Company has the right to legally sue anyone who copies or takes photos of any part of the Paper Products of the Company, for example but not limited to books of mental arithmetic programs.
The personal information you provide to the website must be true without any faking.
You must not knowingly provide incorrect or false information, nor copy, distribute, modify, reverse engineer, deface, hack or interfere in the Products or the operation of the website, nor framing or embedding the website or products nor impersonate another person nor gain unauthorized access to another person's account, uploading any virus, worms, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that may be or is intended to damage or hack the operation of any hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect related to the products or the operation of the website; nor use a robot or other automated means of any kind to access the products.
4. Disclaimer: Our website is just a marketplace for teachers and learners. We do not employ experts nor teachers, nor are we responsible for any interactions between teachers and their respective clients. We are not liable for any disputes, claims, losses or damages of any kind that may arise out of or relate to the conduct of teachers or learners, including, for example but not limited to any learner's reliance on any information provided by a director.
We do not control the Submitted Content (as set forth below) posted on the website, and therefore do not in any case guarantee the reliability, correctness, accuracy or truthfulness of such Submitted Content. You shall also understand that use of the products may expose you to Submitted Content that you may consider offensive, inadequate or objectionable. The Company bears no liability for blocking this content from reaching you, it also bears no liability for your access to or use of any Submitted Content, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
The website and the products may grant you access to links to third party websites (“Third Party Websites”), either directly or through courses or teachers. The Company does not ratify or control any of the third party websites in any way. Accordingly, the Company does not bear any liability related to the Third Party Websites. You need to take appropriate measures to determine whether access to a third party website is appropriate, and to protect your personal information and privacy on that third party website.
5. Conduct: You may only access our products for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for knowing and complying with any and all laws, rules and regulations relating to your use of the products. This agreement obliges you to refrain from using Company’s products or content (as set forth below) to hire, request, or in any way contact with teachers or potential users for employment or contracting with a company that is non-affiliated with ours without our prior written permission, which may be withheld according to our sole discretion. You assume any and all risks resultant from any meetings or communication between you and any teachers or other users of the products.
Specific obligations for learners to use the website. If you are a user searching for or participating in a course, you are then a learner, and the following additional terms and conditions are binding for you, and you acknowledge, ensure and undertake that:
• You have read, understood and complied with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the use of the website and the products.
• You agree to comply with the pricing information (see pricing section below) before using the website or registering for a course.
• You shall not upload, post or transmit any virus, any undesired or unauthorized ads, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) Through the website or Products.
• You shall not post any content that is inappropriate, offensive, racist, sexist, +18, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or against any religion, policies or sensitive topics.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate with our audience, create works derivative from the company’s, use or exploit any Company Content, Products, Courses, or Provided Content except as permitted by virtue of these Terms and conditions.
• You shall not disclose any personal information to any of the teachers, otherwise you are responsible for controlling how your personal information is disclosed or used, including, but not limited to your bank cards’ information, and to take appropriate measures to protect such information.
• You may not request any personal information from any other teacher or user.
• You shall not not use the services in any way or in connection with any content, data, devices, software or other materials that violate any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any third party, or that constitutes defamation, a breach of privacy or violation of any of advertising rights or third party rights, or that is threatening, harassing or harmful.
7. Registration: To use some of our products, you will need to register and have an account, username and password. When you register, the information you provide to us during the registration process will help us provide content, customer service, and network management. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password (hereinafter referred to as “Your Account”) and for all activities associated with or occurring within Your Account. You acknowledge and pledge that your account information will be accurate at all times. (a) You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account and any breach of its security, and (b) make sure that you log out from your account at the end of each use of our products. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the foregoing requirements or as a result of using your account, either with or without your knowledge, prior to notifying us of unauthorized access to your account. You may not assign your account to any other person, and you may not use anyone else's account at any time without the account holder's permission. In cases where you have authorized or assigned another person, including an underage person, to use your account, you are fully responsible for (1) that user's online conduct, (2) controlling that user's access to and use of the products, and (3) the consequences of any misuse.
8. Content, Licenses and Permissions: All software, technology, designs, materials, information, communications, texts, graphics, links, e-art, animation, illustrations, artwork, audio tracks, video clips, images, reviews, ideas and other data, materials or copyrighted content, including the selection and arrangement of that “Content”.
The Company hereby grants you (as a User) a limited, exclusive, non-transferable approval to access and use the Submitted Content and Company Content, in exchange of which you have paid all required fees only for your personal, non-commercial and educational purposes through the website and the products in accordance with these terms and any terms or restrictions associated with courses or specific products.
You hereby agree that we may record all or any part of any courses (including voice calls) to monitor quality and deliver, market, promote, demonstrate or operate the website and products. You hereby grant the Company permission to use your name, image, or voice, in relation to introducing the Website, Products, Courses, Company Content and Submitted Content, and to market, promote, display, and sell the same, and waive any and all rights of privacy or advertisement or any other rights of a similar nature in connection therewith to the extent permitted by applicable law.
The content owners reserve all rights not expressly granted in these Terms, and these licenses do not grant any implied licenses.
9. Pricing of the Company's Products: If you are a client, you hereby agree to pay the fees for the applications that you will purchase and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit card or other payment methods for such amounts. We will charge your credit card or other payment methods for all due amounts. If the payment is refused, you agree to pay the fees to us within thirty (30) days starting from the date of sending our notice to you.
All payments must be made to the company's website. If you pay for our products or services on our website, the details you will be asked to provide will be directly sent to our payment provider via a secure connection. The cardholder shall keep a copy of transaction receipts and merchant policies and rules. We accept online payment using credit/ debit card, Visa and MasterCard card in US Dollars (or any other agreed currency)
Taxes In the event that the sale or providing of a Course or any Content provided to any learner is subject to any Value Added Tax (“VAT”), under applicable law the Company will collect and transfer the VAT to the competent tax authorities of the sales of such Courses.
Foreign Currency The company's online platform may by default determine the currency based on your geographical location. The currency of any transaction shall match the sale currency displayed to you on the Website. You cannot change the displayed currency. Each foreign currency transfer is processed at a foreign currency exchange rate. This rate generally indicates the amount of currency that must be paid to purchase a certain amount of another currency at a given time.
Return Policy 1. Due to the nature of the products, which are technological products, the customer is entitled to a refund within three days only when there is a technical malfunctioning in the specifications mentioned for the product on our website.
2. As for physical or material products, the website does not accept the return of purchased materials, therefore, the customer must be very careful and familiar with the product before purchasing it.
10. Trademarks The trademarks, service marks, and logos ("Trademarks") used and displayed on the website, whether within the products or within any Company Content are our registered or unregistered trademarks or the trademarks of our suppliers or third parties, and are protected by applicable trademark laws. All rights are reserved and you may not alter, hide or link to the Trademarks without our prior consent.
11. Warranty Disclaimer. The Products, the website, Company Content, Submitted Content, applications and any other materials available on or through the website or through the products are provided “as they are” without guaranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by virtue of applicable law, the Company hereby disclaims all guaranties, both explicit or implied, including but not limited to guaranties of marketability, adequacy for a certain purpose, non-violation, accuracy, lack of errors, appropriateness or availability of the content.
12. Limits of Liability: To the maximum extent permissible by virtue of the applicable law, neither party shall be liable under any theory of liability, including without limitation; contract, damage or negligence, for any losses, unless such losses are reasonably foreseeable at the time you agreed to these terms. The Company's total obligation under this Agreement is limited to amounts paid in relation to the Courses or Products upon which such liability arose. This Section 12 does not exclude or limit either party's liability for fraud, death, or any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
13. Termination. We have the right to terminate your use of the Products or the Website immediately without prior notice upon any breach committed by you or if you seemed likely to do so against our Terms or any of our policies as posted on the website from time to time. We may cease offering any product, course or content at any time (which would cause terminating your right to provide such courses if you are a teacher). You may terminate your use of the Website or the Products at any time, either by ceasing access to them or by contacting us. Should you stop using the website, Products and Content, any rights due for payment and terms herein relating to the guaranties shall remain valid.
14. Electronic Notifications: By using the Products or communicating with the Company, you agree that the Company may communicate with you online regarding security, privacy, and administrative matters relating to your use of the Products or relating to these Terms. If the Company becomes aware of a breach of the security system, the Company may attempt to notify you online by posting a notification on the Products or by sending you an email.
15. Availability of the Website: You understand that data traffic over the Internet may cause delays while downloading information from the website, therefore, the Company shall not be held liable for normal delays in the use of the Internet. You also acknowledge and agree that the Website will not be available 24 hours a day due to such delays or delays caused by the Company's updating, modification or standard maintenance processes.
16. Third Party Links Or Information: This website may contain links to other websites that are not operated or linked to by the Company. The Company is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on third party websites, and does not check or monitor such websites for accuracy or completeness. The inclusion of any linked website on this Website does not imply approval or acceptance of the linked website by the Company. A subscriber who leaves this Website to access these external websites shall be doing this at his own risk.
17. Terms Validity: All provisions relating to proprietary rights, payment of fees, confidentiality, warranty disclaimer, compensation and limitation of liability shall remain valid in the event of early termination of these Terms of Service.
18. Force Majeure The Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing any of its obligations resulting from events beyond its reasonable control (“Force Majeure”). A force majeure event includes any act, event, non-occurrence, negligence or accident beyond the reasonable control of the Company, or an unpredictable and irresistible event, including, but not limited to; limitations of law, regulations, orders or other governmental directives or labor disputes, failure of equipment or other devices, terrorist attacks, fires, explosions, cable cuts, interruptions or failure of telecommunications or digital transmission links, Internet network failure or delays, storms or other similar incidents.
Arbitration In the event of any disputes, disagreements or controversies resultant from the interpretation and implementation of these Terms and Conditions, they shall be finally settled and adjudicated through arbitration by a single arbitrator appointed in accordance with the rules of International Commercial Arbitration. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and has experience in the field of information technology and is independent from either party to the contract.